For Rifle and Pistol Shooters in the United Kingdom
Application is straightforward:-
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form here. You will need two references, one from a current member, and one from a Committee member. Typically, the committee member would be a Range Conducting Officer (RCO) or Range Secretary, so a visit to a range is a good first step where possible. The Association has a number of venues around the South-East, and there is usually a meeting somewhere most weekends. See the current event calendar here.
- Ensure all fields on the form have been completed – incomplete forms may be returned. If a field is not applicable then mark it “n/a”
- Send the form and a current passport-style, photo to VAA, 290 Moston Lane, Manchester, M40 9WB, or email to email@example.com
- The scale of fees is shown below. The standard Adult Full member fee is discounted for residents of Jersey CI and for those of UK pensionable age.
- The membership fees as shown are applicable from the start of the club year, April 1st to March 31st. New applicants for Full (including Senior and Jersey) membership at any other time may submit one-twelfth of the annual fee shown for each remaining month or part-month from the date of application to March 31st. An application for Full Membership during September, for example, would incur a fee of £40.83 for the remaining seven months. Life, Family, Junior and Corresponding fees apply as shown at any time of application.
- Payment may be made by cheque payable to the “Vintage Arms Association” to the address above, or by bank transfer (BACS) to Sort Code: 20 73 26 – Account No: 20039101
Those new to the organisation and seeking references are recommended to contact us for advice.
Full Membership: £70
Full – Jersey residents: £40
Full – Senior: £45
For queries or for any further information regarding the application process, please contact the Membership Secretary here.